Wednesday, March 5, 2008

{ back}

Hi All ( if someone is still there),

I am back again…
Don’t ask me why I left … temporary insanity has no justification and sometimes you lose control over all circumstances…sometimes created by your own people, friends and family.And when I wrote temporary here, it could also mean the thing about being a “phoenix”,that you have to rise back, but also, that it is your destiny to be reduced to ashes every once in a while. :)
Complexities of a normal life ::: For the time being there is something different about this air. I think right now life is going with the right amount of goodness and I wouldn’t want to spoil it … at any Cost! Somehow I have realized that being oblivion of your goals and responsibilities helps more in being happy than staying positive could. I think days that have gone in the recent past are just impressions that have been carved on some sandy beach, which are bound to wash away before you can even look back what life wrote. I don’t know what to expect of people or friends .Sometimes I fear that anything I do, might just distant me from them.Sometimes its better to be alone than having to think about so many people or care for them..
Keep expectations at bay::: As a very good old friend of mine..pointed out that I was actually never her/his deserving friend... I am pretty pretty sure that you all wouldn’t believe that what proves to be the reason behind this hypothesis is my malfunctioning laptop , ipod ,mobile and few unexpected expectations…..On a serious note the culpable laptop has a macabre tale hinged on to it. Well, my Compaq laptop’s hard disk crashed in less than 24 hours after I had spent a whopping 4k on its display cable…poor me, why would anyone pity on someone like me who had absolutely no idea how to get a laptop repaired that too in an IT hub city, Bangalore. But I bet you people it aint that easy as you might percieve.When the authorized HP people charge you 7K for a 30Gb harddisk, while a 80 Gb is easily available for less than 3K in the market. Weekend is surely a nice time to relax and enjoy , but not for me…for it took me 3 precious weekends .. or I say a month to finally see my laptop back in shape.. That’s when I realized how long the month of February could be.
{/back}

No comments: